Okay, first things first, if you’re not reading this in August. You’re too late, the deal’s off.
For this month and this month only, we’ve completely halved our prices. I’ve blogged before about how sick we are of the North East not promoting itself (click here) so this month we thought we’d take action and try to coax those businesses that are still hiding away, to come forward and tell the region about their successes.
For £250 (+vat) you’ll get a brilliant member of our team (hint: they’re all brilliant) to either give you a call or come along to your offices, hold a full interview about you and your business, then write it up and send it back through for you to read over and make any small amendments.
But that’s not even the end of it. After that we’ll do a full send-out to the region’s top business reporters, guaranteeing you coverage in at least three media outlets.
Now let me prepare for the excuses.
I don’t have anything to talk about.
Everyone has something to talk about. Here is just the tip of the iceberg of potential stories you could be talking about.
- New staff appointments or apprenticeships.
- Contract wins or successful partnerships.
- Business milestones. (Have you sold 100 of something or is it your business anniversary?)
- Raising money for charity or having a great CSR campaign you should be sharing.
- Or simply chatting about your services, what you sell or some great work you’ve done.
It’ll make no difference to my business.
- 90% of business owners look online before engaging with a new business. If your online search results contain positive news stories, they’re far more likely to engage with you.
- Businesses risk losing 22% of business when potential customers find one negative on the first page of their search results. This can easily be counteracted by positive news stories, particularly from well-respected independent journalists.
- If you’re trying to recruit. Tell people about it, you’ll see applicant numbers increase instantly.
Press is dead
- 56% of consumers find traditional media to be the most trustworthy form of marketing – whether they read it online or in print.
- Our regional business magazines and publications are still reaching over 100,000 professionals each day.
- All of this is not even counting the social media influence these publications have and your story reaching even further on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- And of course there’s always a great professional story to put up on your website to keep it fresh and up-to-date.